Matthys Baseball – Softball – Tee-Ball Park Rules
- Parents are responsible to get players to team practices and games or contact the coach in advance if the player is going to be absent or late. Games must be forfeited if a team cannot field enough players.
- No smoking or vaping inside the park gates (includes parking lots).
- No alcohol allowed in the park, Do not enter if you’re intoxicated.
- No weapons of any kind allowed in the park at any time.
- If you drop off your child for a practice or game,please pick them up on time. Coaches are not free babysitters!
- No outside coolers or outside food allowed (includes McDonalds-Burger King-Papa Johns-Little Ceasars-7-11, etc.) Please use our concession stand. Stand is run by volunteers and all profits are returned to the park, money is used to update equipment.
- No animals allowed (except therapy dogs).
- Players and coaches and park volunteers are allowed on fields. No parents or siblings!
- Please supervise your children while in the park. Please don’t allow them to do damage, no rock throwing no playing in the dugouts or restrooms.
- No bike riding.
- No cursing or profanity. Please respect other parents and coaches.
- Most Important-Please remember we are all volunteering to make the park function. Please do not berate umpires or coaches. If you can do a better job PLEASE VOLUNTEER!
- Please remember if you break these rules you will asked to exit the park. If you refuse to leave the South Bend Police will be called!
REMEMBER!!! We are all here for the children! Let’s help the children have fun and allow them to learn the game.
Please also note that Matthys Baseball – Softball – Tee-Ball is 100% volunteer. Your help is vital to the success of our program. Volunteers always needed.